Dr. Shannon Hait and Dr. Suzie Powell join to proudly provide quality and family veterinary care.
We proudly welcome Dr. Lynn Bowden! Check out the About Us tab to find out more!
In accordance with current CDC, WHO, AVMA and AAHA guidelines, Crosswinds Animal Hospital is implementing a 6' social distancing protocol for clients coming to Crosswinds. This means that we will no longer allow clients with pets in our lobbies and exam rooms (with exceptions for euthanasias). Patients will be dropped off for all appointments. Please carefully read the following details:
1. We are still an appointment based veterinary hospital.
2. A drop off information form will be emailed to you the night before your appointment. Please print, fill out, and bring to your appointment. If you forget or are a same day sick appointment, we will have paper copies on hand for you to complete.
3. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment time.
4. Park your car in our parking lot and leave your pet(s) in the car. Call or text the clinic or come into the lobby (briefly) to tell the receptionists that you have arrived.
5. One of our veterinary staff will come to your car to collect your pet(s).
6. All cats MUST be in carriers. We recommend that small dogs be in carriers. All dogs will be double slip leashed by the veterinary team member.
7. The patient(s) will be brought into a sanitized medical area with the Veterinarian. Once all concerns have been dealt with and the full exam performed, the doctor or a medical representative will call to discuss a diagnostic/treatment plan.
8. All patient visits include a full "report card" written by the doctor. The report card includes all vital signs, exam findings, and doctor recommendations.
9. Pet(s) will then be brought out to the parking lot for transfer back to the owner with all filled medications. An itemized bill will be presented to pay from the car.
10. Clients can email the doctor with any questions or concerns at any point in time. Our doctors answer emails throughout the day, as time allows, which does not guarantee that an email will be answered on the same day. Please allow 1-2 days for email responses from our doctors.
11. For medication or food refills, please plan to prepay over the phone when ordering. Call or text the clinic when you arrive and we will bring them to your car.
12. If you have a non-emergent situation or question regarding your pet, please email us and a doctor or technician will respond within 24-48 hours.
Thank you for your understanding as we do our best to keep our doors open, our team members healthy, and our clients and patients completely and lovingly attended to throughout this time.
Your Crosswinds Animal Hospital Team